mercredi 25 avril 2012

Day at the beach.


SO !

This morning, wednesday, I was feeling a little ill, for no special reason. Nothing too bad, but it hurted pretty bad anyway. And my Angel came right away to see me. A real Prince Charming XD No, seriously ! It was a surprise. It made me feel better immediately. (I was feeling fine, by the way, only physically hurt, but yes, even that, he can heal !)
So the day continued, and we went to the beach. It was beautiful and sunny, bright, warm, the kind of day I love ! Just being there under the sun, eating a little salad~ Also, I was pretty amazed by the colors of the sea... because it looked so much like my Angel's eyes ! Look at this picture I took : 


Yes, that's the color of his eyes ! OR at least to me. Shutup OAO lol

So I wanted to make a little chibi-drawing about this day, nothing big but just something to keep a memory from it ! But I don't know why I couldn't draw anything right, maybe because it's too late in the night and I'm a little sleepy already ! So only this ugly chibi came out. I'll just deal with it. It's weird to draw me with my hair not tied. It does kind of look like this. I'll put a picture in the end of this so you'll see. And uh... yeah I came out of the house with my pink hoodie but it was so sunny and hot that's how I ended up ! It was pretty comfy tho !

Anyway, picture :

Special thanks to instagram for making me less ugly than I am :D

The picture doesn't show that well about my hair thing... 

This :

See what I mean ? Oh and it's shorter in the back, that's why it "curls", as your can see on my drawings.
I guess I should draw myself with my hair not tied more often. Why ? Because the less I do it, the more it feels like it's "not really me" when I do it. And that, I don't like. I know, I'm weird.
I don't like the feeling of having my hair on my shoulders and all so that's why I tie it all the time. 

Oh well, blah blah, I talk too much OAO Hello hello to you who are reading this.