vendredi 29 juin 2012

With me...


At the moment I open this page to share this part of the picture, iTunes plays "Morning Tide" and my love for my angel starts burning in my chest, so strongly I'm almost crying. But the burn doesn't hurt, the burn makes me feel alive, more than I ever did. The burn makes every inch of my being shivers with pleasure for just loving him so much. Makes my heart beat. And the tears aren't of sadness. They're tears of joy, of overwhelming joy. And I don't need a picture, I don't need a song, to feel all this. But the song like the picture both makes me very, very happy. They're little parts of our story. And they matter to me, more than words can say.
So... I did it often I think, but I want to thank again everyone who's done a little... part of us ! Really. Words, lines, that always makes me feel happier than I can say. Thank you.
And thanks to Poets of the Fall, too, even if they'll never know how important they are to me.

...

Now is time to watch the new Smosh ! Yayy !