The perfect picture to get started !
This is actually old and I realize all the mistakes but I still love these old pictures, parts of our life. So I'm going to post most of them here, no matter how old it is !
This one was from June 10th 2011. Not that old, but... yeah. This day I found him on Facebook and it made me smile. He never was really interested in this kind of stuff. Truth is, it was short before our Fiançailles (Engagement) and I once said I wished I had a picture of him instead of the blank icon of Facebook under my "in a relationship" status, haha ! And, yeah, then he made his own account. Not that he uses it a lot, but... it was nice, isn't it ?
Oh, and, do you see that shirt he's wearing ? Oh, I love to borrow it and wear it, you've no idea ! (Proof Heeere Ha, yeah, I know, not my size !)
