jeudi 23 février 2012

The light.


My big bro <3
I'm not very good with realistic drawing, but I practice (mostly on my brothers, sorry bros !). I think this one doesn't look that bad ?

Draw the light.

"I've been trying to paint my sorrow, to show a bleakness of a world without Nicole, but then you came with a candle last night, and I knew what Nicole's memorial should be. Not darkness, but light. Sometimes we can barely see beyond the forest to the sky. I was painting the leaves of the forest and never saw the light of the sky behind it. Now I see it. That's all I need to see now." 

These words are inspiring, for all of us. It doesn't really have anything to do with the picture, but I wanted to share them somewhere and... I wanted to share them now. 
Draw the light. Paint the light. See the light.