Last week (March 7), we were on the beach. It was still daytime when we arrived, yet we stayed here watching the sea, the waves, the moon reflecting in the water, until it was dark. And then we danced. He choose the song, "Beloved", and I could hear his voice saying the words, sometimes, I could feel his breath when he was saying the words. Not singing, just whispering. And we were flying, I think. I remember imagining me wearing a princess dress, silly thought but... yep, because the moment was magical...
I wanted to share this song here, too, but last time I checked, I couldn't find the album version. So I made a little video. Don't expect a great video, it's just for the song.
ALL the words doesn't fit obviously (nuh, I don't chase lovers ! I chase monsters !), but, still, this song means a lot... And now, everytime I hear it, I see us dancing at the beach...
♥ ♥ ♥
On another, different subject... I've been listening to the new Poets of the Fall album today (that I pre-ordered), "Temple of Thought"... And I was so moved, I cried, but it was wonderful... I never thought it was possible to love a band this much. Marko's voice, and each note, it makes my whole body live, my heart beat, it's... huge. I really, really love them, and each one of their songs, so much.
