mercredi 28 mars 2012

Not supposed to.

This is old. Three years old or something. But I wanted to post it, to post something (I still don't have the Internet. I only have my iPhone but without Wifi I can't do as much as usual. Some pages won't load, etc.)
This sketchy picture has a little story...
It was... Yeah, about three years ago. The whole story would be long and complicated. I might tell, but not here. Anyway, I was worried about my bro and, well, I ran without looking and he kind of roughly gripped my arm to prevent me from killing myself, lol. My arm went all red and then blue XD And, yeah... this is what happened...


~ ~ ~
"She rubbed her arm, the pain reminding her about the events of the day. She winced, let out a little, almost silent cry, and he moved slowly, turning his head in her direction.
"Hey" she said "I'm not so discrete, am I?"
It took him a few but long seconds to reply, it was like he analyzed her, looking intensely into her eyes. 
"I knew you were there."
Truth was he felt her being there more than he heard, he knew. He also knew when she was simply staring at him. 
"I just wanted to thank you for what you did back there. It was cool. Really." she winced again, but this time it wasn't the pain in her arm "Please. Be careful." 
When he stepped forward Drew jumped up, and then he touched her cheek. 
"You shouldn't worry about me." he said, in his most reassuring voice.
Drew smiled and shrugged - the movement causing more pain in her arm, but she didn't really notice or mind.
"I should go back inside now." she said.
"Wait."
He paused, giving a look at her arm.
"Did I do that?"
"Uh, yes" she admitted "but it's fine. I've known worse."
She seemed surprised by his concern, for some reasons. He saved her life, she didn't mind a few bruises. He still looked worried, so she gave him a 'I'm okay' smile. 
He sighed, and slowly touched her fingers, and she felt the pain in her arm disappear. 
"I didn't know you could do that."
"I... am not supposed to."
He wasn't, but he did, and she smiled.
"Thank you."
And he smiled too.


[This was originally written in French with English dialogues. I really am not good enough in English to write a complete and correct text.]