"I’ll keep you warm,
Dancing in a downpour,
And I will hold your body slowly turning,
I’ll keep you warm,
Dancing in a downpour,
Breathe it in,
We’ll take it off and soak our skin..."
I started this drawing months ago and liked it, but then not enough to continue. A few days after I discovered this song and it made me want to continue. I almost finished it and stopped before the few "final touches".
I drew this for two reasons ; first because I like the rain (yep, I'm both a sun-person and a rain-person, both can make me happy). And because I like seeing his hair and his face all wet ! XD
So... two little reasons for a drawing that took way too long... but here it is.
Dancing in a downpour~
We've been watching so much "Being Human" and "Grimm" lately... it really makes me happy.
J'ai réalisé que ça me manque vraiment de chasser, en fait. Mes frangins ont souhaité arrêter, mais pas moi. Je veux continuer. Je pourrais prêter main forte à Aidan, Josh et Sally - après tout, j'ai toujours pensé que j'étais un peu comme eux. Ou bien à Nick et Monroe. Ca pourrait être fun. Blablabla, ça n'a rien à voir avec ce post XD
