lundi 13 février 2017

New blog !

Heya !

I haven't posted here in a long time... but today I thought I'd like a place to keep my "memories", for myself and for a few friends if they are interested, and I remembered I had this.
So starting now this blog will take a completely different direction.

This will be mostly for my memories. To make sure I don't forget them. So there'll be a lot of quick art, messy art, talking, explaining, short conversations, etc.

Again, it's mostly for myself, I just love to keep things like this, but I would be more than happy to share with friends who know what this means. So I'll share every new post on my private twitter.

Oh and I might also post here all the drawings and stuff about my ohana I'm too shy to share on tumblr/dA, too !

If you're reading this, thanks a lot for being with me and for caring <3

And if you go down in earlier posts you'll probably see a lot of old art so I wouldn't advise it ! But if you do, well have a safe travel in the past I guess xD